The goal of the undergraduate program in Psychology is to provide students with:
- Recognize and explain the fundamental concepts, theories, and applications of psychology.
- Develop an understanding of the methods used to examine psychological processes
- Exhibit discipline specific skills in reading, writing and analysis.
- Demonstrate communication, critical thinking, and professional skills.
- Promote multicultural awareness and social justice.
- Capstone course information (PDF) and application (MS Word)
- Major requirements advising worksheet – up to Spring 2023 (PDF)
- Major requirements advising worksheet – starting Fall 2023 (PDF)
- Eight-semester study template (PDF)
Undergraduate Program Coordinator
Dr. Courtenay Cavanaugh