Undergraduate Program Coordinator
Dr. Robrecht van der Wel
Armitage Hall Room 311
856 225 6485
The goal of the undergraduate program in Psychology is to provide students with:
- knowledge of the fundamental concepts and theories of psychology.
- an understanding of the methods used to examine psychological processes.
- mastery of discipline specific skills in reading, writing and analysis.
- an educational experience that students perceive as challenging, enriching, and worthwhile.
- Capstone course information (PDF) and application (MS Word)
- Major requirements advising worksheet (PDF)
- Eight-semester study template (PDF)