Much of the research conducted at Rutgers-Camden is organized around the various laboratories that faculty members maintain. Below are a list of the laboratories that are part of the psychology department, which can be found in the basement of Armitage Hall.
- COVI (Color Vision) Research Lab (Dr. Allred)
- Culture, Cognition, and Development Lab (Dr. Duffy) – Armitage B22
- Emotion Lab (Dr. Roseman)
- Healthy Development Lab (Dr. Markey)
- Learning and Cognition Lab (Dr. Whitlow)
- Moral Development Lab (Dr. Hart)
- Pediatric Psychology Lab (Dr. Daniel)
- Perception and Action Lab (Dr. van der Wel)
- Relationships, Health, and Aging Lab (Dr. August)
- Resilience Equity and Community Health (REACH) Lab (Dr. Nelson)
- Trauma, Risk and Resilience (TRR) Lab (Dr. Cavanaugh)
The Distraction Lab (Dr. Payne)
The Social and Existential Motives Lab (Dr. Abeyta)
- Graduate Student Lab
Our graduate students have a lab at their disposal that may be used for running participants in experimental studies, administering surveys, analyzing data, and writing papers. Software available on these computers include Microsoft Office, SPSS, and E-Prime. There is also a printer and the most essential piece of laboratory equipment known to science: a coffee machine.
The Camden Campus
Rutgers-Camden is located in Camden, New Jersey’s historic waterfront district, directly across the river from Center City Philadelphia, PA. Our campus is easily accessible via car, public transportation, bicycle, or foot.