- Course Descriptions
- Majors & Minors
- Psi Chi & Psych Club
- Prep for Grad School
- FAQ: What is Independent Study?
- FAQ: What is Applied Experience in Psychology?
The goal of the undergraduate program in Psychology is to provide students with:
- knowledge of the fundamental concepts and theories of psychology.
- an understanding of the methods used to examine psychological processes.
- mastery of discipline specific skills in reading, writing and analysis.
- an educational experience that students perceive as challenging, enriching, and worthwhile.